Netflix’s You spent a second week on the prime of the streaming TV chart — although it fell off a little bit bit within the week after its fourth season premiered. New Amsterdam additionally put up extra robust numbers on Netflix and Peacock, and The Girl King carried out solidly in its streaming debut.
You had 1.47 billion minutes of viewing time for the week of Feb. 13-19, a 15 % dip from the prior week when season 4 debuted (regardless of having three extra days to build up viewing).
The not too long ago concluded NBC drama New Amsterdam, which streams on each Netflix and Peacock, was the highest acquired collection with 1.05 billion minutes of watch time — its third week topping a billion minutes. Nielsen additionally says the present was essentially the most watched acquired collection for the complete month of February, with 4.6 billion minutes of viewing. For each the week and the month, it completed simply forward of The Final of Us on HBO Max, which had 943 million minutes for the week and 4.4 billion for all of February. (Streaming tallies for The Final of Us don’t embody linear viewing on HBO’s cable channels.)
South Park additionally made its debut on the acquired present charts, drawing 566 million minutes of viewing on HBO Max.
The Girl King, which premiered on Netflix on Feb. 16, pulled in 753 million minutes of viewing for the week — the equal of about 5.58 million full runs of the 135-minute movie. It positioned second within the film rankings to Netflix’s rom-com Your Place or Mine.
Nielsen’s streaming rankings cowl viewing on TV units solely and don’t embody minutes watched on computer systems or cellular units. The rankings solely measure U.S. audiences, not these in different nations. The highest streaming titles for Feb. 13-19 are under.
1. You (Netflix), 1.47 billion minutes seen
2. New Amsterdam (Netflix/Peacock), 1.05 billion
3. Your Place or Mine (Netflix), 955 million
4. The Final of Us (HBO Max), 943 million
5. NCIS (Netflix), 867 million
6. Cocomelon (Netflix), 833 million
7. The Girl King (Netflix), 753 million
8. Bluey (Disney+), 734 million
9. The Strolling Lifeless (Netflix), 727 million
10. Gray’s Anatomy (Netflix), 700 million
1. You, 1.47 billion minutes
2. Good Match (Netflix), 476 million
3. Full Swing (Netflix), 474 million
4. Bodily: 100 (Netflix), 468 million
5. Love Is Blind (Netflix), 462 million
6. Poker Face (Peacock), 422 million
7. Ginny & Georgia (Netflix), 410 million
8. My Dad the Bounty Hunter (Netflix), 372 million
9. Wednesday (Netflix), 325 million
10. Outer Banks (Netflix), 282 million
1. New Amsterdam, 1.05 billion minutes
2. The Final of Us, 943 million
3. NCIS, 867 million
4. Cocomelon, 833 million
5. Bluey, 734 million
6. The Strolling Lifeless, 727 million
7. Gray’s Anatomy, 700 million
8. South Park (HBO Max), 566 million
9. The Massive Bang Idea (HBO Max), 528 million
10. Gilmore Ladies (Netflix), 520 million
‘You’ Repeats Atop Streaming Rankings